Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This past week in Book of Mormon, I loved more then any other week. The lessons taught and the scripture that went along with it really hit home for me. Third Nephi chapters 11 & 12 have so much spiritual doctrine in them and I will never read them the same. Tuesday's class I cried, I felt the spirit so strongly. I felt as if what Brother Griffin was saying was meant just for me to hear. When we watched the video of the atonement and when Jesus came to the Americas, I couldn't help but put myself in their shoes and think of everything he has done for me. I honestly wouldn't be anywhere without him. I make a lot of mistakes, and I have lots of things that I need to work on, but with him anything is possible. I can try and try to make things better on my own, but I will just make things worse if I try to do things without Christ in my life. In chapter 12, Christ gives us the pathway that we can follow in order to follow him. In our lives, he will be what we need him to be. We may need him as a friend, someone to help us with all our troubles, someone to lift us up and tell us everything will be okay. No matter what it is, he is there for us always and forever. With how much he does for us, I want to help him in return, What does he need me to do? He needs me to try my best, that is all he asks. When I get down,  I need to stand up. I need to try a little harder to be a little better. At the end of the day, I need to be facing in the right direction.

I posted this to my Facebook as well:

I am honestly so blessed!! I am so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel, and for all the blessings it brings to my life! I know that my savior lives and he loves me. I am never alone, and through him I can become a better me. I am no where near perfect and I have lots I need to work on. But when times are hard I know that that my Heavenly Father loves me, and I have friends and family that are there for me and support me. Thank you so much for everything you all do for me! I love you ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I



No comments:

Post a Comment