Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fat Five

Last night, Maddy's boyfriend, Randy, took us lovely five ladies to Walmart. We hadn't gone grocery shopping for a couple months, and after Thanksgiving break, we had no food. We loaded our carts pretty full and finally now have food. This picture describes us perfectly! Lauren, happy as always. Sarah, being loud and obnoxious. Myself complaining about all my food. Alli doing the same thing, and Maddy who was mad at me for not letting her be in the picture before. (:

These girls are my best friends and I don't know what I would do with out them. Having a hard time will all my friends leaving for two years, these girls manage to make me laugh, and life me up. I love them and I couldn't even imagine life here with out them! I am so blessed to have them with me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment