Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sarah & Alli

Wow. I love these girls! 
Sarah Ramsay: (the tall white Tyra/barbie) she is absolutely crazy, and my best friend! I have known her for only two months now, but I feel like I have known her my whole life. We are so close, and I could tell her anything! We have a mixed relationship, we are crazy and loud together, but at the same time a little abusive! I love her to death and I can not wait until we room together next year!!

Alli Yost: (gorgeous blonde on the right) she is such a sweet heart! Probably the sweetest girl I know. She always has everyone else in mind, and makes sure that no one's feelings get hurt! She helps me a lot in that area. Sometimes I just get talking and I talk and talk and talk about my life, and I rarely get to hear about hers! She too will be rooming with me next year along with Maddy and maybe Lauren! 



No comments:

Post a Comment